The interpretation trail takes in roads, lanes and paths open to the public. We kindly ask you to :
- Adhere to the Highway Code and protect young children
- Respect private property by staying on the route.
- Inform the Town Council of any obstacles that block the footpath.
- Respect the vegetation noting that some plants may be toxic.
- Protect the plants – pulling branches or picking fruit is not permitted.
The interpretation trail is a “zero litter” route and deliberately does not have rubbish bins to encourage the public to recycle or dispose of waste at dedicated local sites during the visit or at home.
The “Between sea and lime” interpretation trail is a project financed by the department of La Manche. The content of the signs is the fruit of a collaboration between the county, the town of Regéville-sur-Me, the SyMEL, the Coutance Mer et Bocage tourist office and the “Regnéville Maritime” and “Lúndi” associations. The images come from the collections of the Regnéville maritime museum, the county archives, private and associative funding of the I.G.N and SIG CD50/ Manche Numérique.